Need parts for 2006 GSXR 1000

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Preferably good used parts but new will do if the price is right, Need throttle side handelbar, Fairing stay, radiator, front master cyclinder reservoir, and passenger seat maybe a couple other things but dont remember, let me know what you have and i might be interested. also need plastic, but will probably go with race plastic unless someone has a deal on some. Thanks

Man, if you had an 07, tufbusa would have enough parts to rebuilt your bike...

Good luck with your search for the parts that you need. What happened that you are lookin for these parts?

almost funny my friend need a engine for his 2006 gsxr 1000 other then that the bike looks great

Shane, I have a brand new fairing stay OEM still in the package. I may have a few other left over parts. I'll peek around and see what I have.

no he is ebay hunting for an engine he is still ridding it up and down the block but its got a bad knock

Shane, I have a brand new fairing stay OEM still in the package. I may have a few other left over parts. I'll peek around and see what I have.

I would be interested in it for sure how much? and let me know what else you have. Thanks

Back