Airborne

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Folks. Just checking in with a pic of my son coming down on a tabletop at his last race the 5th of June. He finished 4th overall in first race series and 5th overall last weekend. :thumbsup: Not bad for a first season. Being a dirty Dad is fun! :laugh:

Hope everyone is good!
Ride safe.

20100605114308(1).jpg

works well. I have used it quite a bit. I have a bunch of video to edit from this last race. I mounted it on my chest protector for a change of pace, but the helmet is much smoother.

Last edited:
Great shots of the kid riding. Gotta love it when they get old enough that they can start doing things like this.

hey, looks like fun :beerchug:

something about getting even more errrr, you forget to use that phone thing sometimes ... like sat afternoon :poke: :whistle:

hey, looks like fun :beerchug:

something about getting even more errrr, you forget to use that phone thing sometimes ... like sat afternoon :poke: :whistle:

Yeah Brian, I am sorry. We left track on time but took several hours to get home. My buddy had some cans with blue mountains that had to be emptied.... :whistle:
I lost a bunch of memory cells in the process. And being err isn't any help. :moon:

Will be hopefully hitting track again this Saturday but not the beverage on way home. I'll give you a shout then?

Back