Mmm Mmm Muzzy?

BusaBabe30

Registered
was thinking about getting rid of my micron single exhaust system (i hate it, not LOUD AT ALL!) and getting the e-series single stainless steel muzzy..any of u guys have this exhaust...if so how u like it? oh an btw can it be baffled?

thanks.

What? You hate Microns. Who hates Microns.:laugh:
Don't know about the Muzzy but the Alien Head from Brock's will give you a loud sound.:alien::vader:

I will take that Micron off of you for the low low.:whistle:

listen the previous owner before me messed up my exhaust system its all welded together and not the right parts ..the exhaust is weak..bottom line..

The e-series is prolly good.
But I dont think you can upgrade it if you want to move up to a different muffler later.
I may be wrong, but I think that is how they get that price on the exhaust...straightline production., but for the price it is a good choice.

I have the Muzzy full exhaust, I bought it from an org member. I don't know if it is the e-series or even what the e-series is but the one I have is loud and I love it. It has the deep rumble and will scream if you need it to, and highway speeds and interstate speeds the sound is not too bad. Took a 1300 mile weekend trip mostly interstate riding and 2 up, we could really only hear it if I downshifted or something to get the rpms up.

I love my muzzy, great sound with a great price to! Ceramic coated black!

May 2010 048.jpg

I love my muzzy, great sound with a great price to! Ceramic coated black!

:thumbsup: X100 Muzzy makes a great product, after switching from a Yoshimura TRS-3 stainless system to this Muzzy titanium system I could tell a HUGE difference even before changing to the correct map, like almost 2 10ths in the 1/8th-your gonna love it:thumbsup:

06blkbusa 082.jpg

Attachments

• B&R yosh.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 267
Loud=Brocks alein head. A friend has one on his zx14, sounds great, but a bit to loud for an all day ride IMO

goldenchild sponsor offered me a real good price on a muzzy full system,,,,I like yoush,,but the price of a full 4into1 from goldenchid is sweet,,Im just socking my pipe mony now,,,,,pm him

was thinking about getting rid of my micron single exhaust system (i hate it, not LOUD AT ALL!) and getting the e-series single stainless steel muzzy..any of u guys have this exhaust...if so how u like it? oh an btw can it be baffled?

thanks.

I have the exact exhaust you are asking about:beerchug: Its a mean growl but if you open her up, she'll let others know you are coming:laugh: I only paid $400 for full system...its light and I love it.

Back