Sunday Ride from the foot hills to the Sierra's

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Got to head out to my playground today and it was epic! This road is about 30 minutes from my house.

Calif Hwy 162

They usually plow the left over snow a week or 2 before memorial day but this year we had more snow in late May, so it just opened recently...

Temps have been very low for this time of year but today was about 90 and it will be getting hotter all week, the leathers wernt too bad today :)

Anyway there was NO traffic for a Sunday afternoon, there was a little left over sand but not bad. It was like butter! :thumbsup:

GOPR0351b.jpg

GOPR0038b.jpg

GOPR0179b.jpg

GOPR0067b.jpg

GOPR0098b.jpg

GOPR0333b.jpg

GOPR0670b.jpg

Last edited:
Man that looks like it was a great ride, we got nothing but rain in Chicago all weekend. Great pics!

Diggin' that Gen2, aren't you honorable Kento-Moto?

:laugh:

Great shots; can't wait to be spanking asphalt in the Sierras again soon! Ya hoon!

:cheerleader:

:woot:

Hey Kent! HA............see my thread of todays ride to Downieville, we were probably less than 50 miles a part!
It was a nice warm day down your way, indeed!! :beerchug:

Fun road Kent! It's sister ship La Porte Rd ain't half bad either. Makes a nice little loop. :beerchug:

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

Thanks for the Heads Up Kent........I Now Live in that Area and could have Joined you Today. Oh Well.............I am Gladd you had a Good Ride. Next Time Call me Brother :rulez:

Back