Macfast,Home from surgery-Good so far!!!

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Got back home yesterday afternoon.Everything went well took a little longer than expected. 4:40 to 9:30. Hurts like the dickens. About a 4 X 4 or 5x5 right angel scare. It's all uphill from here.Will be hanging out on here alot.Still looking for parts, lots of time to search
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS [THEY WORK]

THANKS AGAIN :thumbsup:

good to know! hope you have a speedy recovery.....maybe get a hot blonde physical therapist for post-op :)

Good news indeed.:beerchug:
Glad you are on the road to recovery and hope all goes well with the rebuild!

Get back on two soon,
Bubba

Glad the surgery went well! Now do what the doctor says and you will be back on the busa in no time!

Great news!

Scars are absolutely okay...they're life's little decorations...

:whistle:

Heal up fast, Mac!

Glad all went well. Recovery is the longest part of the road you are on. Take care and heal fast. You be riding in no time.

Thought about you this morning sir, we did a little 'lets go survive some early morning humidity' ride and saw some live deer and one that was not alive.

Glad your surgery went well my friend.

Keeping you in our thoughts!

Glad the surgery went well! Now do what the doctor says and you will be back on the busa in no time!

Doc says take 2 insteed of one if it hurts more double that, Drink all the Wild Turkey you can stand ,Oh and the best part have lots of s-x all the boom-boom you want
That must have been a dream cause thats all I can do when it comes to boom- boom.Hav'nt drank in 4 years But I am well medicated
Thanks to all for your thoughts Hope this goes well Doc says your getting to old for this kind of behavor I was going 35 -45 mph
Anyway im on the way up and hope to be back in the saddle soom

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

Glad to hear that everything went ok. Those surgeries always take longer then what they say. The surgery on my right knee took 5.5 hours when they said it would only take 2.5 hours.

Great news!

Scars are absolutely okay...they're life's little decorations...

:whistle:

Heal up fast, Mac!

And you can always cover them with nifty tattoo's! Glad the surgery went well, wishing you a speedy recovery and enjoy the legal drugs and all the 'boom boom' you can handle! :whistle:

Wife says what can I do to help you.I say how about a little She says you must be dreaming. I tell her it couldnt hurt to bad and that she says it always puts me in abetter mood . I guess Ill be in a bad mood for a while.
Here it is summer and Im laid up STUPID DEER

Glad to hear you are doing better after surgery. Sucks to be out like that during summer, but it is better to spend a summer healing up and have many more summers ahead of you than the alternative. Deer and elk are bad for bikes, not so bad for big trucks:whistle: Hoping you get well soon and a speedy recovery. Keep your spirits up bro:beerchug:

Back