Hwy 33 Crash ZX6r

Same thing happened to me back in 1988. Except it was a Small Dog not a rock. Hope for a Speedy Recovery Dude. :please:

Ouch...

Hope the guy is ok, looks like he wasn't wearing much protective gear.

Ride safe

Big Bo was asking about this earlier.

Thanks for the update.
Glad his is Okay and hope he is back on two soon!:beerchug:
Bubba

JDog: Please PM me your phone number.

Bubba and I were wondering if you were around or ?

I'd like to be able to reach you.

I'll send you mine, as well.

Scar

I just left the Hospital...Peter is doing just fine..Nothing broke just banged up and sore..Tomorrow he will feel worse.... Hes up and and cruising the halls. since he hit hes head they will keep him over night... The rock was about the size of a large softball in the shadows. He never saw it...

Jdog

Pm sent scar

When I lived in 805 I used to ride on the 33 all time and yes its pretty bad. Hope for a speedy recovery.

"Thats one cool ride out of the canyon man"...yea...until he gets the bill...

I thought for sure he would miss it the second or 3rd time through...:laugh: Good thing he's OK and we can joke about it. The bike can be replaced, your buddy can't.

he is going to have a 2nd head injury when he gets the bill for that medi vac....glad he is ok, also thats how we dispose pf unwanted kawi's around here as well:laugh:

Glad to hear your buddy is gonna be ok. Bike looks pretty rough, I am assuming it's totaled from the impact, yikes. Great job on the video!

Glad to hear your buddy is gonna be ok. Bike looks pretty rough, I am assuming it's totaled from the impact, yikes. Great job on the video!

Hard to say.. Looks mostly plastic damage break res. master cyl. rear break lever bracket. tank is damaged. i got it started last night seam to run fine. it spit and sputtered for a bit then vrrrrrm sound good. the hit appears to be to nose and shield & tank at impact.... he has a new set of plastics do to a guy at work hitting with forklift about a month back so will see what happens.

Back