Ride in Richmond on Sunday

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...very last minute, but I decided just today to go...figured I'd post up in chase anyone in the Richmond area wants to attend...

Anyway, I'm going...gotta get up at 5:45 a.m., $ goes to a good cause :)

Richmond Ride for Kids®

...very last minute, but I decided just today to go...figured I'd post up in chase anyone in the Richmond area wants to attend...

Anyway, I'm going...gotta get up at 5:45 a.m., $ goes to a good cause :)

Richmond Ride for Kids®

Looks like a great ride and for a great cause.:beerchug:

Just jump on that Turbo charged Vacuum cleaner and you will be there in no time. :laugh:
Ride safe all,
Bubba

Just now reading your post. Hope you had a good time and weather. I know the weather was/is hit and miss all weekend.

I just saw it also. (10PM) Wish i could have made it also. Its only about a 2 hr ride for me. I hopw all went well

Well, I went and it was :hot: but it was amazing to see just how many donate to the cause and meeting some of the kids that are affected by brain tumors, learning about their battles, and just how much that foundation helps them for years...very humbling!!

The ride was good, but slow...I saw 2 other Busas there, but no chance to really walk around and see who showed up. I nearly took out a deer; never been so close to hitting one and those behind me couldn't believe I missed it...

I found that there are some nice roads around Richmond...gonna take my Dad there to ride 'em a little faster in much less traffic :thumbsup:

I'll do it again next year, and hope to get more donations to the cause...

Only took one photo and put it on FB. It was just too hot to walk all around and take pics...I was pretty overheated by the time I got home :(

Back