Seat Bolts

Mr Droo

Registered
I'm in need of seat bolts, as the previous owner put some cheap POS ones in there. I would prefer some OEM ones as opposed to spending ~50 bucks on some thumb screws. Would Home Depot or somewhere similar have what I need?

If anyone has some OEM seat bolts they want to sell me on the cheap, PM me.

I'm in need of seat bolts, as the previous owner put some cheap POS ones in there. I would prefer some OEM ones as opposed to spending ~50 bucks on some thumb screws. Would Home Depot or somewhere similar have what I need?

If anyone has some OEM seat bolts they want to sell me on the cheap, PM me.

Did the previous owner replace the bolts or put quick release pins in?

I have extra seatpins if you want those

Go to Ace Hardware, in the back in the locked cabinet, get you two stainless steel replacements.

I would hit up your local Ace store. I have gone to them to get the SS stuff that I need. They may not have the exact same one as the oem stuff, but you can get something that is close to it and get enough of them that everything on the bike is matching.

My Ace hardware did not carry Metric STAINLESS capscrews, just black oxide. I had to have a friend that works for Fastenal in MI get me some

Mustang is going to send the seat pins! I would have gone to ACE; however, they closed in my town not three months ago... I bought replacement radiator, airbox, and fuel lines before they closed!

Mustang is going to send the seat pins! I would have gone to ACE; however, they closed in my town not three months ago... I bought replacement radiator, airbox, and fuel lines before they closed!

You bought a busa radiator at Ace Hardware?

Hot Damn, way to go Ace! :cheerleader:

Heh, I guess it came out wrong... stupid keyboard. The noun was supposed to be "lines", but it was swallowed up by radiator, airbox, and fuel. My apologies. :beerchug:

Back