front and rear lowering links for 99-07 for sale

bobber

Registered
I have a [pingel[ 70/75 billet aluminum rear lowering links for the back [ 3 hole.....[,stock ,1 1/2 inch and 3 inch ] I also bought the pingel lowering bushings [ 1 inch,,] comes with new bolts and hardware for the front ],,they have not been opened, still sealed in box,[ they are billet 70/75 aluminum too ],,I put the rear on ,,put 1 mile on it and I live in new mexico with cattleguards in the road,,,so off they came...,,my ground effects hit,,no big damage but scratched up my ground effects underneath , Mywife who rides,has been wanting to ride the busa,but [thats why we ordered the lowering kits ],she is 5 foot tall,,, [she has a 600 honda shadow , mint 01 vlx chrome] wanting to sell or trade for a 600 sportbike,or sell it,,,,either way,,,my lowering kits are for sale 70.00 TYD,,,I paided 135.00 for them and will send them in the original pingel box with the recept of what I paided for them,,they are 2 months old,, the shadow [red and chrome 10,000 miles on it is for sale too,,2,700 ,,,,contact pm and I;ll give you my cell # Oh yeah Im looking for a cheap set of slipons for the busa,,something like RS3 ovals, something that sounds good,,or full system,,even used is fine ,,beings the bike has a few scratches now ,,only down fall,is a have a PC custom map with NOS and that means another painstakeing tune,,,LOL,,,,,,,,thanks

Back