Name that bike ....Guessing game for your Friday

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
A guy at work shows up on this.

Can you name that bike, year, make, model & size?

Have fun.

Bubba

IMG_2375.jpg

Honda Shadow, 1100cc. Heck could be a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 too.

Last edited:
It's the 2010 version of the Really Boring.:whistle:

Yawnsville Sleeper?

Titanic?

Last edited:
07 vulcan 900?

looks like that thing got on pimp my ride, "yo dog, i can see you like backrests, so i put a backrest on yo backrest.." :whistle:

Word has it...from Bubba...The bike is a 2004 Kawi Vulcan 800cc, and not the Stratolounger, which I had previously guessed but failed to post...:whistle:

Bubba says: good guess and thanks for playing.

Now get back to work.:rofl:

Pretty sure it's a Kawi Vulcan 800 Classic. Not sure which year had the single-color orange paint.

One of the problems with these neo-classic Japanese cruisers is that they all have the same styling cues. At least the Harleys are real and don't have a ton of plastic on them, although my wife's new 07 Sporty has a plastic oil tank with painted metal cover - oh, the horror! LOL!

I've developed new respect for the Suzook M109. I'd still buy a Harley for the money, but at least Suzuki came up with an original design and a serious performer. The others are friggin' clones.

Most of the Jap cruisers I have ridden are extremely heavy, ponderous, and underpowered for their engine displacement. The 1200 Sporty positively rocks by comparison. Would love to give an M109 a spin.

Back