KS/OK riders - Ride to Cassoday on Sunday

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, Sunday is looking like a good day for the run to Cassoday: Cassoday Bike Run - Home

I'm thinking of heading out from KC around 7:30 a.m., arriving there around 10 a.m.

Anyone planning on going, we could meet up somewhere?

I might be able to meet you there, not sure what's going on this weekend yet.

Just be careful, if you haven't been in a while, I noticed that there are a lot of cops all around looking to generate some revenue. :laugh:

Yea...I think this would be a good 'un for me. Never been before and would be willing to hook up with anyone coming through SE Kansas, like maybe from OK? (hint, hint James, Micheal, and anyone else...) What's the particulars like where in Cassidy (probably isn't very big anyway, huh?) and what goes on (something to eat?). And would like to meet some more .oRg members, too...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

We will be at the track on Sunday or we could make it. Sorry guys.

Was thinking of leaving Topeka, Ks in the 7 am range with a group of GSXRs. But if the Busas are gonna roll through I'd like to know. Think me and the wife are going to go.

I will know more tommorrow if I can make the run or not , I am scheduled to do a training class in Salina , Ks this weekend .

Be careful on highway 77 if you take that route. As said before there are many Sheriffs out there, and last time I drove down there, a Harley rider had missed a turn and wrecked himself on the flintstone wall!

Seems like many states are looking to boost their revenue. Paper has been listing many more citations for seat belt violations and speeding less than ten over. Used to be you could get by with five to seven over. Saw one the other day for 63 in a 60. Been too used to cruising around five over, gotta watch it now. :whistle:

I might have to make that run. I am about 45 min. From Cassoday. They patrol that area heavier than they used to. There are a lot more accidents these days...On the stretch from Cassoday to Cottonwood Falls.

Was good to see you today my friend. Wish I could make it, but I have to pick up the bikes we have on display at the vintage bike show at 4 pm. :mad2:

Good seeing you today, Hal. Wish you could make the trip.

Anyway, I'm meeting a few guys at the McDonald's at 151st & I-35 in Olathe at 5:45. Stands up at 6.

Back