Corbin Sponsor

Yeah I doubt they're going to be posting up any "deals".

Not bashing you but I think it's funny when people assume that because these dealers and business owners are refered to as "sponsors" on this site that they offer great deals. Usually it's just the opposite. In most cases you can find better deals on other sites. These business are here to make money just like the other guys.

Yeah I doubt they're going to be posting up any "deals".

Not bashing you but I think it's funny when people assume that because these dealers and business owners are refered to as "sponsors" on this site that they offer great deals. Usually it's just the opposite. In most cases you can find better deals on other sites. These business are here to make money just like the other guys.

Didn't expect great deals because they are considered sponsors. I realize a sponsor could be someone just giving money to the webpage to post up adds to get out the name of the company. I just figured they'd post some deals on the largest hayabusa forum to get a few sales. Guess i'll just make a rear back rest this summer instead of purchasing one of theirs. :whistle:

Didn't expect great deals because they are considered sponsors. I realize a sponsor could be someone just giving money to the webpage to post up adds to get out the name of the company. I just figured they'd post some deals on the largest hayabusa forum to get a few sales. Guess i'll just make a rear back rest this summer instead of purchasing one of theirs. :whistle:
I am thinking about ordering this and modifying it for a backrest and upper support for my luggage. The wife's stuff for an overnighter wont fit in our saddlebags.

Brand New Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR 1300 GSX-R Luggage rack: eBay Motors (item 380238495550 end time Jun-09-10 22:51:27 PDT)

Did you try a search??? I think there were two members here who made their own backrest..

There is 2 members on here that made their own backrest setups and they turned out pretty good.

I even sent Corbin a pm and got no response.. I ended up calling them direct to get what I needed.. :dunno:

Back