Sorry...Gotta Say It....

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
while my mouth went dry at the $12.95 per qt. pricing?...amsoil rox!

sorry but...i ride everyday...matter of fact?...at the moment?...my beloved Oren Ishii (03 slv/gry Busa) is and has been my only mode of transpo for the past 6 months (truck broke down)...and?..maybe it's just because i'm so in-tune to here every lil quirk and mannorism as a true daily rider but...i just couldn't help but noticing and aknowledging that...in a mere 160 miles?...it was like i could feel the amsoil slickin up Orens powerplant as it worked it's way into all her nether regions and d@mn if it ain't EXTREMELY NOTICABLE that..

1. She's running smoother and pulling harder than ever before...twisting the throttle wfo from anywhere in any gear is like shouldering 2 12gauges and pullin the triggers at the same time...awesome...and?..

2. There's no doubt that she's shifting slicker...waaaaay slicker than she's ever shifted b4..no lie...as in..."noticably smoother shifts"...waaay lighter toe taps...especially on no clutch upshifts.

so?...i just figured i's mention that shid since i did in fact...

notice it. :thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

oh yeah...forgot to say what i meant to say...

I'm SOLD...I'm Spoiled...cause from this day forth?..

Mobil1?..Pennsoil Platinum?...Slick 50?....Blends?...tisk, tisk..

"If it ain't Amsoil?...It ain't Oil."

BoooohYaaaaahhh! LOL!

there...i said it! LOL!

I only us amsoil. You pay for what you get. I still change my oil about every 1500 or 2000 miles. Keep her fresh and i just spoil my busa that bad.

Getting ready to do mine this weekend I always used Mobile 1, but if you say it's that good I gotta at least try it !!

while my mouth went dry at the $12.95 per qt. pricing?...amsoil rox!

sorry but...i ride everyday...matter of fact?...at the moment?...my beloved Oren Ishii (03 slv/gry Busa) is and has been my only mode of transpo for the past 6 months (truck broke down)...and?..maybe it's just because i'm so in-tune to here every lil quirk and mannorism as a true daily rider but...i just couldn't help but noticing and aknowledging that...in a mere 160 miles?...it was like i could feel the amsoil slickin up Orens powerplant as it worked it's way into all her nether regions and d@mn if it ain't EXTREMELY NOTICABLE that..

1. She's running smoother and pulling harder than ever before...twisting the throttle wfo from anywhere in any gear is like shouldering 2 12gauges and pullin the triggers at the same time...awesome...and?..

2. There's no doubt that she's shifting slicker...waaaaay slicker than she's ever shifted b4..no lie...as in..."noticably smoother shifts"...waaay lighter toe taps...especially on no clutch upshifts.

so?...i just figured i's mention that shid since i did in fact...

notice it. :thumbsup:

Bill, glad to see your still out there, Havent heard from you in a while.

Have to agree with you, I been using this oil on my past 13 motorcycles and love this stuff. It has actually proloned my valve adjustments in the past because it is so slippery, (preventing wear).

Just got to be careful you guys dont change over to quickly so you engine gets propely broken in (rings setting there wear pattern in the cylinders.

By the way, you can get it at Napa for $10.95 a quart

P.S. As soon as the weather clears up, we need to hook up for a ride.

Last edited:
Damn, you guys have way to much money!

I still have to run suzuki dino oil at $2.59 quart! :(

I have used it from jump street in the Busa and Ducati (Ducati dealer uses it when they do the changes too).... Ok, I did use Silkolene once but that boutique oil was too pricey for regular use....

You paid a bit much but you got the right stuff!

Back