What's a good brand of headphones/ What do you use?

woodrrow

Registered
I need to find a good brand of headphones that's not expensive that doesnt hurt your ears when riding. What do yall ride with?

Auvio from Radio Shack. They are comfortable and sound great. I have ridden with them in for 6 hours and couldn't even tell they were in. cost about $20

Last edited:
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry, I didn't hear ya! :laugh:

I use Skull Candy - ear buds. $9.99.
Most headphones don't last, because of the constant movement with the wind and tugging.

They suit me and are cheap enough to buy 2 pair.
Bubba

Last edited:
I use GUMs. I bought them at walmart and if I remember correctly they were only about $10. They are almost like ear plugs in that you squish them down and put them in your ear canal.

I recently got some JVC gummy ones and also have some ...I think it is Ear Candy?...with the skull on the pack...gummy also. They have pretty good sound for $15-$20.

ER6I

they are pretty pricey but they last for a long time and are noise cancelling..

Sony-Active-Style-black-fb-63153350.jpg

I love these because they actually insert into the ear canal and block exterior noise. Now some might say this is dangerous, and I am inclined to agree. But you can take your pick, ear damage from having your headphones up loud enough to overtake road noise, or....well, death because you didn't hear that car horn.

On second thought, maybe headphones aren't a very good idea? :poke:

I have a variety of ear phones I use, currently using Synheisser ear buds. The sound is incredible, nice crisp bass.

JVC foam type ear buds. $20 at WallyWorld. Comes with 3 different size foam inserts to get a semi custom fit for your ear. I have bought 3 pr in the last 4 yrs. Lost a pair, and have extras.They fit is the ear cannel, block out wind noise and are comfortable. Also have great sound.

I got a hair in my bumm and ordered a $75 set of earbuds that a guy said were great. When the cord rubbed against your jacket, or shirt, all the noise went throught the ear buds. Two pair of JVC ear buds to the rescue. No need to spend more to get the same or less.

Vonderbach - why not wear just one, and keep the other tucked in your shirt or something? then its the best of both worlds, sound, and uh.. more sound?

I get the Maganvox pair that wrap around the ear from Target. They are usually around 12 or 13 bucks.

Back