2011 Busa

daviesmi

Registered
Since I screwed up on the 14th and totaled mine, I happen to be looking for a new busa. I really like the looks of the silver 2009, but I'm wondering since I will not beable to get back on one until mid July at the earliest, when do the 2011 come out and does anyone have hints as to what they will look like. I assume they'll still be second generation styling just what color options will be avalible.
If there is no information yet where should I be watching?

Thanks everyone

Since I screwed up on the 14th and totaled mine, I happen to be looking for a new busa. I really like the looks of the silver 2009, but I'm wondering since I will not beable to get back on one until mid July at the earliest, when do the 2011 come out and does anyone have hints as to what they will look like. I assume they'll still be second generation styling just what color options will be avalible.
If there is no information yet where should I be watching
?

Thanks everyone

Your guess is as good as anyone elses at this point. With very few 2010 models even being released....everything is up in the air at this point.

Get a 2009 and don't look back :thumbsup:

I'm hoping Suzuki comes out with a new crop of supersports for 2011 I really want a gsxr 750, and I'll be finished paying for the busa next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't wait my friend! Jump on a new 09 now!! No 2010s in the states and I fear that there will be no 2011s as well. In these very troubled and uncertain times, enjoy what you can, while you can! New, in the crate 09 hayabusas won't be available forever.

When is the Suzuki dealer show...? Depending on that date, I would decide to wait or not... ;)

After posting this I called the dealer I got my last one from and asked if they had any hayabusa at all their answer was of course no and they said their rep wasn't sure if there would be any 2011 either. I don't know if I really trust them or not but that is what was said. I'm leaning toward the silver 2009 but I'm still not decided and I need to wait to see what the insurance will pay.

I'm hoping Suzuki comes out with a new crop of supersports for 2011 I really want a gsxr 750, and I'll be finished paying for the busa next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

just a ?...why would you want a GSX-R750? I'm was always a fan as well until Honda released the 2008+ CBR1000rr that is smaller, lighter, and waaaaaaaay faster.

The dealership here has a soft spot for me, paying cash, not negotiating down on the first number thrown at me, and my general coolness :laugh:

I stopped in after a meeting with the lawyer, and asked about getting a 2010. all they could say is thats an impossibility unless i got lucky, and it was shipped from another country. (duh) but they offered me the 2009's again, and i dont think i could, since the Silver Bullet died :boohoo: and they said "Depending on how long I wait, I might beable to get a 2011" and said "sometime around August/September". I must be honest, that would be a LONG few months. but if the color schemes are worth it...

You could always get ahold of a dealer in Hawaii and have them ship you out a new 2010 to ya. I know that there is one member on the .org that lives in Hawaii and has a 2010.

Gem Call Derek 808-536-7023 they have a few out on the floor and you can talk to them directly for pricing and shipping. I gain nothing but the satisfation that someone else gets a 2010, toys are toys, but having a limited number toy gives you a few more giggles:laugh::laugh:

Back