Officer in motorcycle shooting GUILTY

WOW! Im scared now. Im hearing impaired and lip read to communicate with others. Could have been me! In a car, (when pulled over) I always shut off the ignition and put the keys and hands on the dash board. On a bike, I just learned I better extend my arms outward and yell "Im hearing impaired"!--- not joking either.

Sad situation, but the right verdict was reached. A mans life is changed forever, for the wrong split second decision.

Jesus Christ... :O And I thought our cops where bad for trying to bash bikers with a night stick if the biker try to make a run for it when told to stop... Which makes the pull their baton's in more or less every traffic stop involving a biker, not a very nice experience if you're just pulled over for speeding but that nothing compared to you cops. They seem to pull a gun every chance they get.. Then again, all we see over here are Cops and things gone bad on Youtube so it's probably not a fair comparison

Some officers just don't deserve to wear the uniform, bad situation for all involved..

Back