CL Cheapest decent Busa I have ever seen - in northern VA

AJAY

Registered
This might be sold already. I'm thinking I should just go buy it myself. If somebody is looking, you might just run out here tomorrow and snap this baby up! No relation to the seller, etc. - AJ

2004 SUZUKI HAYABUSA, GSX1300R

2004 SUZUKI HAYABUSA, GSX1300R - $2899 (falls church)
Date: 2010-05-30, 1:51PM EDT
Reply to: sale-t4qaz-1766881790@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Mileage: 19,500 miles
Has never been wrecked or laid down. Most miles are highway miles, has not been wheelied, rodded, or ever abused. Bike is stock, has not been lowered or stretched or altered at all. Plastic is near perfect, bike starts every time and runs perfect.

If you want more information then just email me at: sanders.lawrence@hotmail.com

Falls Church VA is just off the beltway on the western side of DC. Find 495 on the map and follow route 66 in.

Smells fishy. Price is too low. Says its stock, but it has aftermarket cans.
Dunno. The mileage is "high" by most people's standards. He used his real name in the advert. Just looked him up in the phone book and yes, there is a Larry S. listed in Falls Church. Look him up yourself and call if you want a jump over the emailers.

Smells fishy. Price is too low. Says its stock, but it has aftermarket cans.

+1 on the scam..I found a genII for $3400 bike was advertised in Cali,I emailed he responded saying if I wanted it shipped he would. (1st red flag)??? I replyed sayng I have 3 questions for you ...Wheres the bike?..Do you have a title?....Why you selling it so cheap? He responded saying he and the bike where in Seattle Wa (red flag #2):laugh: and he owed a friend some money,and yes he had a title...But get this the funny part is I live in Spokane Wa 4 hours away so when I responded to him telling him I was going to be in Seattle that weekend and had the cash I got no response.....lol....The add was gone..but a new add with the same pic was on CL differnt State for $4300 and a differnt Email address I replyed to to new add saying Nice Try!!!! :rofl: SO IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT NOT! :beerchug:

Dunno. The mileage is "high" by most people's standards. He used his real name in the advert. Just looked him up in the phone book and yes, there is a Larry S. listed in Falls Church. Look him up yourself and call if you want a jump over the emailers.

Scamers always use real names....of other people...lol

Back