Back after 3 years/itching to ride!

Amelio

Registered
Had to clean out and organize my garage a little to try and make some room for the new ride. I wanted to hit the street real bad today but these freaking isolated thunder storms were just not gonna let it happen:(

Anyway in the few minutes of sunshine before more rain I snapped a few shots, it has been 3 years since I sold my '05 and it is real nice to see another one sitting in the garage.

This forum is great lots of variety and seems very helpful, now that I am back on two wheels I will be spending more time here. I got some more plans for the bike just gotta get some more money:lol:

here are the pics I tried to post...lol

Buick pics 003.jpg

Buick pics 004.jpg

Buick pics 005.jpg

Buick pics 006.jpg

Those grips are really functional? Seems like slip possibilties.
Please be careful. After three years, please give the bike time to get comfortable with you, before asking too much from her. CONGRATS!

Thanks....it feels like I had one yesterday, just waiting for this rain to clear out we are suppose to have it all week. There is a Bike night at the local Hooters tonight but the way the weather looks now I doubt I will go.

Those grips are really functional? Seems like slip possibilties.
Please be careful. After three years, please give the bike time to get comfortable with you, before asking too much from her. CONGRATS!

yeah I thought the same thing when i first saw them but they are actually fine. I have to get some new gloves, I rode on Saturday and I did not have any issues.

Nice bike man. Where do you live? Just wondering because we have a lot of Scatter-T down here in alabama right now.

I am in Loganville Ga which is about 45miles north east of Atlanta. It is sunny now but got rained on earlier today........

Congrats and welcome back! :welcome: Nice lookin' toys in the stable. :thumbsup:

Back