header pipe ??

glenn60

Registered
can someone tell me the size of the header pipe outlet? I was gonna play around with some exhaust tips until I can afford a new system, need to know what size tips to look at.thanks

have'nt pulled it yet figure someone might know really don't want to pull them until I find some tips I like

Can anyone shed some light on this question for me? I removed my stock exhaust. However, on the left side when I removed the pipe there is a 2" wide cork looking material on the outlet of the header. But, when I removed the right side that same material stayed inside the exhaust pipe when I slipped it off the header.

So, question is, is it supposed to be there? or what exactly is it? I looked up fiberglass tape but still not sure how to get it out of the exhaust and put it back on the header outlet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

can someone tell me the size of the header pipe outlet? I was gonna play around with some exhaust tips until I can afford a new system, need to know what size tips to look at.thanks

well with the cork material still on the outlet or whatever it is a 2" OD pipe slips on perfect. Not sure if the material isn't there what size I didn't measure mine

2 1/16" I think... cut some slits in the pipe so it will flex to go over the header and be able to be tightened down.

Back