Rear Bearings

NCpanther01

Registered
Hey any can you give me a price on rear bearings. Long story short I was changing my rear rotor/pads and the bearings came out. So I figure they were going bad. I've done a search on the subject and thought/seemed to think this would be a good update for the Busa.

I also read that you need a bearing puller to replace them. If anyone can tell me where I can purchase on of these as well. I really want to do this mod but by reading it may be easier to take to the local "stealershop" :whistle:

Any words on this will be greatly appreciated!

Goldenchild hey up there! It's the bearing from the hub. The wheel bearing on the rotor side is still secure. Any suggestions?:beerchug:

JMAN, thanks brother looking them up now and I'll hit harbor freight Tuesday:beerchug:

If the bearing outer shell came out you likely need a new cush as it has likely broken down,that bearing is pressed in..

If the bearing race fell out, you most likely need a new wheel or hub, whichever the bearing fell out of!

send pics to my email will get you squared away quickly so you can get back riding..

Back