WSBK Day 1

BusaKitten

Registered
Login | Facebook

if you don't have a facebook, give me time to upload the 134 pics to my photobucket! if you have a facebook, just login...this album is viewable to everyone (but not for long too long).

And the concert last night was killer! You really have to experience MMP in person to see just how good of a track it is. I don't have any bike/laps on it yet but I do have plenty of Porsche laps under my belt. I may just have to get some leathers and make the switch. I find myself leaning into the corners in cars so the progression shouldn't be too tough should it? lol

Coming back into town last night we passed a large group of bikes that were not prepared for Utah weather, after dark the temp drops. Alot. Almost every one of them were hugging the tank trying to find some heat. It had probably dropped to the low 50's, maybe high 40's by the lake. They all looked good in their single layer jackets & jeans but I could just feel them shiver as I passed them in my nice warm truck.

You really have to experience MMP in person to see just how good of a track it is. I don't have any bike/laps on it yet but I do have plenty of Porsche laps under my belt. I may just have to get some leathers and make the switch. I find myself leaning into the corners in cars so the progression shouldn't be too tough should it? lol

I've ridden there for I think 5 trackdays, its an awesome track! Smooth, lots of runout(groomed even) and very very flowing. The 4.5 mile configuration is without a doubt, the best track in North America! You have to try it at least once in the full config(4.5miles). The other configs are good too, just not on the same level as the full course is.

SWEEEET !!! A little more going on, with their bikes, huh ? Good Lord, there's like 10 buttons on the bars ? I guess that's where the other $135,000.00 comes in at ?

I think that might be the only time I wouldn't be admiring the background !

THANKS for the pictures !!

We are getting day 1 and 2 today on Speed this afternoon!:beerchug:

They need to kick Haga off of that Duc and go ahead and let Bayliss run the rest of season.

Haslam's season for sure.....

Nice pictures! How fast do you think your going around that corner? (or any of them if their different ones)

yes they were different turns, and I'd say maybe around 100mph, depending on the turns. some were sharp and had to be takden slower, but the turn after the straight is where I'd say was maybe 100mph. the turn before the straight was followed by 3 other turns (or 2) and I'd say they may have been going 70mph (maybe)!!

Back