wheelieteach.com?

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
o.k. i like to wheelie but i lack the nerve to hold it once i'm up and set her down quick. does anyone have any experience with this product? did a search here and haven't seen this one pop up so i'm curious if this would be a good starting point. thanks!

Never heard of it (I've seen the 1's that are more like a stick, and when you hit it, it kills the gas, or something like that ?) so I just went to the site, and watched the video.....pretty cool. I don't know how much it would KEEP you from looping it, but I'm sure it would help. It's not going to help with the fork seals though.

Keep us updated......BE SAFE & GOOD LUCK !!

Not sure your situation or skill ??? But if your Busa is your only bike and your skill is a little lacking. How would you feel about trashing it. If you going to work on your skills would be ideal to have two bikes, one set up for it... larger sprocket/ safety cage an sliders/ rear brake on the handle bars. Sucks if something happens an you are stuck on the weekends watching everyone else ride cause you killed your only bike.

Flipping it back isn't the only way to loose the bike, seems like the device may help with that never heard of it myself

Oh yeah practicing while sharing the road recipe for disaster an embarrassment :laugh:

Good luck which ever way you go an however you ride it:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
or just extend your swingarm and make it (almost) impossible to wheelie. Takes all the temptation out of it.

Personally I would pick up a pit bike or something and learn wheelies. Having a smaller, lighter version of a full bike makes learning easy. Being able to crash here with little worry makes for a selling point too. Great way to learn almost anything on a motorcycle, I never would have been able to drag knee as quickly without a pit bike to crash in the drive way. :beerchug:

Taught my sons on older XR hondas 70-100-250-400 now Jr can wheelie his 86 VFR a 1/4 mile if he wants to. Learn on a bike that cheap to crash and AGATT for yourself- sooner or later.....oops

Taught my sons on older XR hondas 70-100-250-400 now Jr can wheelie his 86 VFR a 1/4 mile if he wants to. Learn on a bike that cheap to crash and AGATT for yourself- sooner or later.....oops

Yup! I learned that the hard way and looped my baby back in 04.

Miscfrom-laptop 042.jpg

Last edited:
great input from all! :thumbsup: i've owned 1 ninja 6r and 2 busas and have ridden for 9yrs so i would say my skill level is average. i'm always geared up head to toe and i don't plan on wheeling in traffic/highways but on the back country roads where it's open with few cars. i guess the product has 3 level settings and supposedly stops the bike when pushed to far to avoid the loop. i really dig the rush and i was hoping somebody tried this already. guess i'll be the guinea pig within the next few weeks, thanks :beerchug:

Back