Rearview camera

Hectic

Registered
Hey, .oRg! Just Finished installing my new toy, thought I'd post some pics. Please no "distracted rider" posts. I've got a set of pig spotters on my bike, and unless I'm tucked, this is way easier than trying to look in them (still worth a shoulder check though)

The install was a piece of cake, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Right now I've got the camera wired through the switch in my trunk that powers up the 12v accessory plug for my gps, when I get time i'll take another run to home depot and pick up a toggle to go on the bars. The whole schpiel cost about $160, plus the screen. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The screen is 7 or 7.5 inches, unfortunately, I can't get a good pic of the screen, my iPhone is the only working camera I've got right now. Let me try...

Yeah, looks way better in person.

Yep, it's tied to the gps. If the gps detects a video signal, it displays it. If I want the gps, I can either kill power to the camera with a switch (currently sharing one with the gps power, soon to be on it's own) or pull the 3.5mm av cable, and the gps switches back to normal mode. It's pretty easy.

Yes, I think I could use it for mw2 with an RCA to 3.5mm adapter lol

Back