!Trivia! NAME THAT MOTORCYCLE !Trivia!

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Can anyone identify this motorcycle? I had one of these as one of my first bikes. Need a hint? OK They were rebadged and sold through a common department store back in the 60's

WR.jpg

Bsa 40 ???

OK is at least the Honda it looks mostly HOnda :poke: :laugh:

Last edited:
How about a Benelli ? It was sold in Montgomery Ward (aka "Wards") I didnt relise that Benelli made a bike back that far. I have a little local shop walking distance from my house that sells the new lastest and greatest Benelli. I had a chance to take one for a ride at our local road race track but I passed it up. I know the owner well. Next time I wont pass up on the oppertunity.

http://www.benelliamerica.net/bikes/index.html

Last edited:
How about a Benelli ? It was sold in Montgomery Ward (aka "Wards") I didnt relise that Benelli made a bike back that far. I have a little local shop walking distance from my house that sells the new lastest and greatest Benelli. I had a chance to take one for a ride at our local road race track but I passed it up. I know the owner well. Next time I wont pass up on the oppertunity.

Benelli Bikes | benelliamerica.net

You got it, this was a Wards Riverside Mojave 175cc manufactured by Benelli in Italy. Did ya notice the kick starter on the left side? So was the brake and the shifter was on the right, now that was confusing as heck! Came stock with a manual steering dampner though.

The first Benelli motorcycle was produced in 1921

mward_250.jpg

That looks like the bike that sits outside the bike shop in Tellico Plains.

I saw this thread too late to be a hero, but I recognized that Benelli toilet 1st glance.

Back