I hate haven't seen her for over 6 months

dbf82

Registered
I left her behind December 13th, 2009 in California to have heavy duty work done....it is now May 27 and she is now just getting on a truck coming down to Florida. The guy didn't want me to see what type of work was done so he sent this photo...lucky I got smart and know how to zoom in:laugh: More pics to follow once she gets to the door step:beerchug:

BIKE.jpg

Cant wait to see what was done.

Are you using Keyboard to ship it on? Looks like their racks.

I can't wait to see it as well man. I used J.C. Motors before and they are very good...I've used them before.

I used JC too, but you gotta be careful that they don't bottom out the belly fairing when pushing it off the wooden platform. This damaged not one, but TWO of my bikes I had shipped with them.

Will do...I'll definitely keep that in mind when they deliver it. It cost me a lot of money to get it the way I want it. Thanks for the heads up:beerchug:

No hints , not even one ?
Pretty please with sugar on top !
:please:

Either way I'm sure your anxious and enjoy Florida

:laugh: It will be a BIG surprise for me; granted I didn't have such a good Christmas last year....I didn't know Christmas can happen in June:cheerleader: The guy whom did all the work to it has had bikes he's worked on before featured in magazines and he's a personal friend of mine. To be continued....

She's here:whistle: I didn't know you can have Christmas in June but I guess it's possible. These were taken from my cell...will take better pics in the next couple days and post them being that I have some much needed riding to do.

downsized_0608001728.jpg

downsized_0608001803.jpg

downsized_0608001803a.jpg

downsized_0608001803b.jpg

downsized_0608001803c.jpg

Dang it...I was so quick to post pics I almost forgot about the :rulez:

It originally was the 2002 Blue/Black....

Mod list off the top of my head:

Freshly new paint job with my rider name
Chromed wheels, foot pegs, passenger foot pegs, rear sets, smoked turn signals, smoked rear tail light, Double bubble windscreen from Zero Gravity, PCIII and tuned. She costs me a pretty penny but it was all worth it...too bad I'm just getting started. I'm already looking to have it lowered in the future as well as going with a 240 kit...no bigger than that:beerchug: I think that about covers it lol.

Last edited:
Back