While Im healing-time to fix Ol blue Parts!!

Macfast

Never Forgotten
If you Have not herd yet I hit a deer on my Busa.We tried to be in the same GPS location at the same time and everyone lost.
Bambi Dead
Greg / Macfast broken Scapula and feeling like 8 rounds with Mike Tyson
No road rash GEAR WORKS WEAR IT
My Busa is hurt and is now at the dealer getting a full list of things needed
Most was on front and right side
The figure that the shop comes up with will make my decision to file or handle it out of pocket
Either way I will need parts
Would like to ask members for assistance locating parts- Donations or good deals are welcome ,All leads towards parts will be gratefull
Parts do not have to be corect color but not broken lightly scratched is OK but fixable with min sanding
Bike is Blue & silver 2000
Need
Front cowl
Cowl mount
Headlight and all hardware
Right Mirror- Lower fairing- rear brake complete -front brake master cyl cover
front fender
Orange blinker lens for front
Chrome Micron X pipe
Rear cowling/ fairing
Front brake lever
Barends
Starter cover
Inner clutch cover
Fairing allen bolts
push pins for parts around radiator
Inner lower and dash fairings
Cowl around radiator, under guages and oil cooler plus mounting pins
TL right peg
Thats all I can think of tonight there will be more later
Thank you

Ever herd Jonney Cash singing Hurt I am 1 big hurt today If you know of someone let me know
I know ebay thought I would look here first

Ive got a fairing stay thats bent about an inch on the right side( where it connects to the cowl/mirror), can probly be bent back into shape with some know how(I think) I'll ship it ya if ya want it.

Willie might have a couple of spare parts. What part of SC are you in?
I do a little shadetree bodywork, If I can help, just ask.

Re: While I'm healing-time to fix IL blue Parts!!

I'm down near the coast Im the lower part near Grorgia

i

Glad you are OK man seems deer like suzuki's guy I know hit one on his 1000 it was pretty messed up but he rebuilt it. hope you find the parts you need :thumbsup:

Greg So sorry to hear about your encounter with the deer! Dang man, i hope you heal up soon!
I have a Front nose cowling with a bit of light rash and a good front fender that needs paint, off my GenI red/black.

Glad to see you posting. Sorry I don't have any spare stuff laying around. I've gotten good deals on lights and harnesses on eBay. I'm sure some of the sponsors can help you out as well.

Greg So sorry to hear about your encounter with the deer! Dang man, i hope you heal up soon!
I have a Front nose cowling with a bit of light rash and a good front fender that needs paint, off my GenI red/black.

If there are no broken parts and the rash light .Sounds like a good start. Thank you for steeping up sir.Pm or call with shipping cost and price
Thank you

I know for sure I have the orange front t/s lenses. Also have a rh mirror scratched and maybe bar ends..

pm me your addy

There's a blue/silver side fairing somewhere on Ebay. If its not there, try looking through the completed listing...

Back