Aftermarket levers...worth it?

erikm12

Registered
Just like I posted. Are aftermarket levers worth getting? I have the upgrade bug.....:thumbsup: Just looking at what I can do next.

great if ya stokers just don't cut it for hand size..we carry pazzo and other brands if ya want them..

well i got mine more for looks so its up to you , they do funtion well and look better , so i would have to say yes,

i went with asv but to each his own!

I look at levers as a thing I would upgrade if they were giving me a problem. Their function is very basic. It seems mostly an appearance mod.

I miss the shorty levers that I had on my 600. I ordered a pair for the Busa, just waiting for them to arrive.

as any of the high dollar after market items go...sure. They feel better and look better...they accomplish the same goal.

Pazzo's from GIXERHP reworked by Pashnit.. Worth every penny.. :thumbsup:

Long clutch
short brake

I like the Pazzos because they are adjustable. I want the clutch to engage before the lever is all the way out.

Being able to adjust the reach also changes where the clutch engages. I just went to HD clutch springs. Bike would stall on take offs occasionally because I was not use to where the engagement point has been change to. Click adjust on the pazzo lever took one second and now the bike responds much nicer and more enjoyable ride. Glad I have mine.

You really fall in love with the way they look and feel. Once you get a set, you can't go back.

Buy Now: FP Tactical Levers, FREE Worldwide Ship | PashnitMoto

blue_IMG_7418_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7406_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

DSC08519.jpg

blue_IMG_7418_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7406_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

DSC08519.jpg

I thought they were just for looks, and that is the main reason that I bought mine. After riding with them they are great! I am honestly glad that I decided to purchase them when I did. They are more comfortable and look a lot better IMO. FYI I purchased the FP Tacticals from Tim @ Pashnit the first GB he had.

Looks keeps getting mentioned. And aftermarket levers are light years ahead in that department compared to the clunky butt ugly stock levers your bike comes with.

The pics don't lie, just compare:

black_before_after.jpg

black_before_after_2.jpg

Img_4491_K1200R_pazzo.jpg Img_4511_K1200R_pazzo.jpg

red_before_after_1500.jpg

SV650_3_400.jpg SV650_5_400.jpg

But after using these levers on 3 different bikes on 1000 miles rides for several year now, I'd take it a step further and say they feel different. And you get used to that feel.

The K1200R in the pics above, that was the bike I had in my garage and as soon as I rolled it in beside the Busa, that was the very first mod I did was toss those stock levers.

Yes, they look 10x better, but after 50K of riding with Pazzo, can't imagine riding without that shorty feel.

Img_4512_BMW_K1200R_1_900.jpg

:easy: http://www.pashnit.com/product/pazzo.html

black_before_after.jpg

black_before_after_2.jpg

Img_4491_K1200R_pazzo.jpg

Img_4511_K1200R_pazzo.jpg

red_before_after_1500.jpg

SV650_3_400.jpg

SV650_5_400.jpg

Img_4512_BMW_K1200R_1_900.jpg

I have the Pazzos and FP's both are excellent levers, I would never use the stock levers again.

Well mine came in today.... Look nice! The adjuster for the clutch seems much better to use then the stocker too! A plus there for me! The other side I got to match the clutch side! I have a Brembo master cylinder to install if time permits!:rulez::whistle:

Back