A new Guiness record scored in Greece by Harley Davidson riders

micbusathens

Registered
A huge World gathering of HD owners took place in Greece this passed weekend.A new record scored for Guiness list.Round 3000 bikes of the same kind on a single bridge........

- HARLEY DAVIDSON SUPER RALLY GREECE 2010 **HQ**[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of Sturgis, I think they may have more bikes, maybe not on a bridge but definately more bikes..

I've ridden with and parked next to more than 3000 Harleys for Rolling Thunder for Memorial Day, but I would imagine that might be a record breaker in Greece :thumbsup:

"A custom more honoured in the breach than the observance."

Hamlet.jpg

Ever heard of Sturgis, I think they may have more bikes, maybe not on a bridge but definately more bikes..
No I haven't.It a US bike at the other side of the world.It would be even with a gathering of 3000 BMW 1200 GSs at.....lets say .....Denver.Wouldn't that be amazing ? :beerchug:

I live in Wisconsin birth place of Harley. and like every 5 years Harley has anniversary where harley riders from all around the world come.. were talking over 10,000 bike's..

From the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about something completely different.:laugh:

AWESOME video!!
But last year in the Reno/Carson City area we had approx 25,000 HDs show up for the annual week long "Street Vibrations" rally. They're expecting the same, if not more to show up for this year's event in September.
Every year there is more than one alcohol related fatality caused by the hardcore types that usually come in from California. A few years back they attempted to ride up to Virginia City, only to find traffic at a stand still 5 miles out from their destination! I made the stupid mistake of being right in the middle of it. Have you ever seen thousands upon thousands of motorcycles trying to turn around all at once in a two lane road? It was unreal, hundreds over heated and had to be parked along the shoulder. It took me over an hour to weave my way down the mountain and out of that mess.

Back