Insurance dropped by $800.00

zerokill

Registered
My busa I bought last June is the first bike I have had that's in my name. Anyway, after owning it for one full year my insurance rate went down $800.00 for the next 12 months. It cut my payments almost in half *insert laughter when you realize I was paying $2000.00 a year*. Yes, if you're young and single you have to pay a "little" more to play but it's worth it! I love it. Just wanted you all to know...
This means more goodies for Annalise, that's her name :)

Sounds good..!! Congrats.!!
My insurance for the Busa is 150 bucks a year, but then I'm just about too old to climb onto it. :laugh:

This is terrible but I am having trouble finding out how I can post a new thread on here. I am new to the website and been steering at the screen for the past 20 minutes trying to find out how to post. Thank you all in advance for helping. I feel dumb asking this.

This is terrible but I am having trouble finding out how I can post a new thread on here. I am new to the website and been steering at the screen for the past 20 minutes trying to find out how to post. Thank you all in advance for helping. I feel dumb asking this.

To start a new thread you must open a particular section ...like Gen Bike or Random or whatever.
Once you open up which section you want it to go in look on top of the posts to the left for tab that says 'new thread' . Click it and then it will open a new window where you can place title and subject in each corresponding box.

Does that help ?
Copying this to you in PM as well.

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Got mine a few months ago... Geico wanted $1200, Progressive $650 and State Farm $325. Pays to shop around huh.....:thumbsup:

I'm 26 and it's Safeco Insurance.

have you looked into State Farm? I was 26 when I got my 08 and only paid and still only paying $35/month. It hasn't went up or down since. You will have to take your other vehicle over there more than likely. It really doesn't hurt to call around and check though.

im 50 and paying 640 now thats not mim coverage but its a long way from 150 please tell me how???

I've got quotes from at least 8 different companies including State Farm and Safeco is the cheapest I've found. Part of the reason why it's so expensive is I have the highest coverage possible, $300k per accident. I have a clean driving record with no accidents or tickets.
I'm sure if I raised my deductible or lowered my limits it would be cheaper but I like the piece of mind and it's just money, right? :whistle:

State Farm....................Don't get a Ticket :rulez:

2500 a month for 3 Bikes Under Gieco with 3 Tickets and an Accident. I am OK with this :thumbsup:

Back