Child Passenger

Every since they have been able to reach all the way around my waist, I have taken my daughters for rides.
Bubba

not really an issue of age as much as an issue of size

My daughter will be 10 in a couple months. She stands about 4'8. She can reach the pegs with ease. Would like to have her ride with me short distances to start, but need to explain this to the wife. She won't let her ride other than around the yard.

She was not 4' 8" and could not reach the pegs.:laugh: She was about 5 when I first took her out, She could reach around me then.:laugh:

Copy%20of%20ILAYA%20%26%20BUBBA[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i rode on my dad's bike when i was in diapers, once on a few hour long road trip, can you imagine how long they would lock you up for that now.

my son is now 5 he can reach around me pretty good. i make sure to keep it nice and easy ( cruising speed, i take the left hand off and hold on to his wrist to make sure he's holding on) but its worth it when we get home to see the big ol smile on his face (as he would say he was on dads bad mamma jamma) great time to spend with my lil buddy.

My father had me on a RUPP mini bike before I could walk. I would just like to take her down the road for ice cream, but I can not get it through her head the it is OK. She believes that she is to young.

Have her follow you in the car for a while to keep the safety buffer behind you. Mom's are mom's unless its 1001% save they usually aren't gonna be happy about it. Also buy the gear and have your daughter around when it's picked out (if its cool to her she will wear it)

Be careful and good luck :beerchug:

I can't wait to see the look on my ex's face when she finds out that her Daughter rode on a motorcycle w/ me! LOL

HAHA TOOO BAD!

these were taken at the Gap a few years ago. I'm not to crazy about this kind of riding with a kid on back but he seems to be very comfortable on there.

Busakid1.jpg

Busakid2.jpg

The info passed to us in our last safty class was

"5 yrs or older able to fit in a proper helmet"

I say protect your passenger at all cost... if the bike goes down chances are it was the drivers fault...
Unless soccer mom happens
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't wait to see the look on my ex's face when she finds out that her Daughter rode on a motorcycle w/ me! LOL

HAHA TOOO BAD!

I would recommend you not make an issue of it or stick it in her face....you probably don't need her to make any more trouble than she already does...

My daughter was 5 when I took her out for a short ride. She did awesome. Leaned with the turns and everything!:thumbsup:

Back