New in the stable

war69

Registered
Picked up a new toy. Been looking for a while for a cruiser and finaly found you. First 10 miles i loved it. Dont worry the busa isnt going anywhere. Pics suck as there from my cell. Ill post more with the busa later.

1.jpg

2.jpg

very nice.. if only I could have talked my friend into something like this instead of the little 650 suzuki single cylinder he got.

HUGE fan of that bike. My favorite cruiser out right now! Keep us updated on how it rides, power...handling...I'm real curious to see how it feels after a long day in the saddle (400 miles)

Thanks guys. The hard thing to get use to is the torque from the shaft drive and the 240 tire is different. The suspension on the busa is much smoother but the riding posture is awsome and comfortable. They both have goods and bads. Put the busa suspension on the 109 and it would be awsome. My wife loves the back rest. She says its so had to relax at first cause shes not use to sitting back and it freeks her out.

That is my next bike too. Glad to hear it is a good ride 2-up. Should be perfect for just cruising around.

NICE !!

They must have a pretty big following too ?? I went on a ride with my brother near Lancaster, PA and saw a group of them (close to a hundred)).

Back