I should have ship my Bike

03busa

Registered
Station in Spain now, wish I had brought my baby. The Navy sux butt, after I got selected for the orders. I fail to do my homework on the SOFA (Status of Force agreement) here. My bike is a POV and I can only Ship one vehicle here. So not wanting to hear the old lady :tantrum: bout how we are going to bring grocery to the house. bah bah bah, I brought the car. Like three weeks ago Motogp was here, and OMG so many bike were out and about. I'm kicking myself in the :moon: right now. So after I get a couple of things for the house, then I will be looking :please: for a Bike of some sort. The wife got the nerves to tell to get a scooter,:wtf: do I look like. ok, I'm done, thanks for reading.

good luck, sounds like it's time to add another bike to the garage! :beerchug:

Yep, its a good enough reason to add one more love child. Thinking on getting a HD, don't know yet.

Yep, its a good enough reason to add one more love child. Thinking on getting a HD, don't know yet.

Excuse me while I wipe the coffee off the screen.

DID YOU SAY HD??? :banghead:

Harley people ride because they want to ride.

Sport-bikers ride because they CAN ride! :laugh:

Station in Spain now, wish I had brought my baby. The Navy sux butt, after I got selected for the orders. I fail to do my homework on the SOFA (Status of Force agreement) here. My bike is a POV and I can only Ship one vehicle here. So not wanting to hear the old lady :tantrum: bout how we are going to bring grocery to the house. bah bah bah, I brought the car. Like three weeks ago Motogp was here, and OMG so many bike were out and about. I'm kicking myself in the :moon: right now. So after I get a couple of things for the house, then I will be looking :please: for a Bike of some sort. The wife got the nerves to tell to get a scooter,:wtf: do I look like. ok, I'm done, thanks for reading.

No way to declare it as a member of the family like a pet...

Tell the brass " it sleeps in the room with us cause it gets lonely an never allowed anywhere unchaperoned, we just can't afford a sitter state side for her " :poke: :laugh:

I brought my busa here in Okinawa, but I still have to spend another $2000 to send it to mainland Japan to do a ridiculous brake test and Japanese emissions inorder for me to ride it here.

motorcycles can and have been shipped via your normal household goods... they are recreational and do not count as a vehicle...:whistle::whistle::whistle:... yup doing your homework is important... I'm looking forward to moving to san diego and i'mactually planning onshipping my bike via a local ship heading to SD from Hawaii, only a few hundred $$ and can be babied on the way there... hell i might even catch a ride on the same ship(training the crew on motorcycle safety.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I brought my busa here in Okinawa, but I still have to spend another $2000 to send it to mainland Japan to do a ridiculous brake test and Japanese emissions inorder for me to ride it here.

1340-Are you a member of GGOK?

Yeah, I wouldn't get an HD over there either. They are expensive and also gas hogs. My choice
would be to pick up a metric bike of some sort that you could both ride on comfortably.
When you get done with your tour over there, you can always dump it without taking too much
of a loss, OR ship it back home to the stable.!!

motorcycles can and have been shipped via your normal household goods... they are recreational and do not count as a vehicle...:whistle::whistle::whistle:... yup doing your homework is important...

I was thinking the same about it being considered part of your house hold goods. I was going to have my Busa shipped over here to Korea with my gear but I figured I would just leave it in VA for the year, what was I thinking :banghead:. But, I only have 2 weeks left and I'll be riding again.

Back