Removed tank bra and added wheel trim..

woodrrow

Registered
So I decided to remove my tank bra (for sale if anyone wants it), and add some blue "hayabusa" wheel trim (thanks to blondeonabusa for the trim).

Now I just need to find a cool tank protector..
Before:
busa.jpe

After:
trim.jpe

Yea I dunno, not sure how much I like the Black stripes going up the middle.. Still thinking about it. Will def. check out motografix though..

how much do ya want for the tank bra? been thinkin about one for a while now.

sharp lookin ride!
:cheerleader: love the vigor blue :cheerleader:

Did you get the reflective ones ? I have the yellow on mine . Looks good
:beerchug:

Man you've got her looking beautiful; I was looking at an old pic of mine when it was still vigor blue the other day it really is an impressive color imo!!:thumbsup:

IMG_0092 [Desktop Resolution] [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Looks nice and clean! However, what's gonna happen to the trim during a tire change. Any change it can get damaged?

TIRE CHANGE WON'T MESS UP THE RIM STRIPES, DOESN'T GET TOUCHED DURING TIRE REMOVAL. HERE ARE MY RIM STRIPES...DIDN'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY SO I SORTA EDITED IT:whistle:

SSPX0137B.jpg

So I decided to remove my tank bra (for sale if anyone wants it), and add some blue "hayabusa" wheel trim (thanks to blondeonabusa for the trim).

Before:

Those stripes add a nice "pop" to the bike...nice color match too by the way :thumbsup:

Before:
busa.jpe

After:
trim.jpe

That wheel strip looks great! Glad it worked out for ya! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back