Took A Ride at the crack of dawn

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Got up about 5am headed out and gassed up. Rode out 70 miles to meet up with the rest of the riding crew. We didn't get home until 3:30pm. Man was I tired and wasn't sure that we were gonna make it all the way home. We went out towards an area where the breakfast comes from the real animals and the roads are a little curvy. It was pretty fun until some of us got seperated and then it just plain got hotttttt out there. We enjoyed the wild life. It was a great trip with great people and we're looking forward to doing it again. Food gooooooooodddddd :thumbsup:

DSC01090.JPG

DSC01091.JPG

DSC01097.JPG

DSC01098.JPG

DSC01099.JPG

DSC01100.JPG

DSC01101.JPG

I thought I seen a Alligator.. I did I did see an Alligator.. :laugh:
Great pics thanks for sharing.. :beerchug:

From the looks of those gators I'm glad "you" weren't good food. I bet you sleep good tonight.

The ride was great. The food was good and fresh. And when I mean fresh, they went out to the chicken coop out back to pluck the eggs right out of the chickens butt. I didnt ask when they got the bacon . . .
The gator was just being lazy hangin out off the bar waitin for some drunk biker to fall in. I was kind of disappointed that didnt happen.

5 am, ha? Did the neighbors mind you starting the bike that early? I always feel for the neighbors when I start the bike - and that's during the day. How did the gator taste? Never tried one of those.

Cool It really got cookin after 12 today, I had to dip out and hide in the movies for awhile.

P.S. Macgruber is some kind of disturbing :rofl:

Nice pics. One day when I have a whole bike I might ride it. Got to catch up with you P-cola folks for a ride. :whistle:

let me know the next one... Im in:beerchug:

Will do. We'll keep you informed.

so, did ya eat gator? :laugh:

Umm nope haven't had that opportunity as of yet or haven't made the opportunity lets say. LOL

Cool It really got cookin after 12 today, I had to dip out and hide in the movies for awhile.

P.S. Macgruber is some kind of disturbing :rofl:
It was definitely hot movies would have been a great idea. Just had to ride though.

Nice pics. One day when I have a whole bike I might ride it. Got to catch up with you P-cola folks for a ride. :whistle:

Umm where have you been. We were just wondering about you yesterday and Umm why isn't it a whole bike mister. LOL

5 am, ha? Did the neighbors mind you starting the bike that early? I always feel for the neighbors when I start the bike - and that's during the day. How did the gator taste? Never tried one of those.

If they mind they haven't said anything. One neighbor thinks it's great that a girl is riding a street bike instead of a dirt bike. One neighbor makes us check in regularly. the others just keep an eye out for us. When we got our bikes all those look out for motorcycle signs went up everywhere and dirt bikes came out and cruisers started showing up. It's great I feel like our street is a bike community lost and forgotten. Not in a bad way though. The cruiser are way louder than our bikes though. One custom chopper up the street is PHAT... LOL with a PH I crack me up.

Last edited:
Back