Attention OK/AR Peeps! Change Plans??

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Juli and I are thinking about heading to Jasper Arkansas for lunch at the Ozark Cafe tomorrow. Anyone else wanna go? Taking 412 to Springdale, and then the ride will get good. Google maps says right at 3 hours from BA to Jasper, should be an all day, but fun ride. Post up if you want to go.

Oh, and you don't have to be from OK to go. LOL :)
Posted via Mobile Device

James, I'll be in Eureka Springs tonight. Chris has to go back to Ill Sunday AM. Depending on the time, I might be able to meet up with you.

I am going to the track in June - 1 or 2 more times. Sorry, I look at it as training which will help me on the street. And it is a ton of fun. Less stress, NO LEO's to worry about..:laugh:

Tomorrow's a no go for me James. By the way........ THANKS for going and checking out that trailer for me this morning:beerchug:

No problem guys, I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone that may want to ride with us. Hal, you have my number, I am thinking we should be in Jasper around 12 to 1:00.

Sorry Brother I have relatives in from Colorado this weekend, Might be kind of rude of me to leave them alone. :poke:

I will send your thread out to the OKLA list members and then some

Done

If your on the Okla list and did not recieve a PM please let me know, Or if you would like to be added to it please let me know.

Thank you Michael, tell the relatives we can take pics and video for them. :whistle:

I understand, though. Ok, bump to the top, anyone?

wouldloveto gobut its so windy here would take me like 5 hours just to get to you so then we could ride

I ran across a bunch of the M109 guys today, there was a BKing with them on 14 heading towards ES. I think I saw them on Push Mountain also. I had a Zed X 10 following me :whistle: If you came through Springfield I might join you James.

Back