Dupont teflon

roadripper

Registered
Could somebody please tell me where I can buy the dupont teflon mutipurpose dry wax lubricant in Canada. Thanks.

I have tried like CRAZY
Lowes (only in in Eastern Canada) has it -cheap too, or you can try and talk your friendly Suzuki dealer into getting it.
Only way I have found.
For now I get mine shipped form the Hamilton store.
PM me if you want details.

Last edited:
Have been using the belray with very little fling but have heard nothing but good things about this product.

Have been using the belray with very little fling but have heard nothing but good things about this product.

I can't thank mike1180 enough for starting the thread about the Dupont. It's the best one I've ever tried and believe me, I've tried everything from Belray to Motul.....you name it. In case you missed this pic, I took this after 500 miles of riding. This was at a gas station near my house. This chain was not cleaned at all before taking the pic. I would switch to Dupont ASAP. I still have cans of other lubes in my garage that I won't even think about using again. Goodbye to all of them.....hello Dupont.:laugh:
Here you go...
4612248914_1d4c893435_b.jpg

It was at this gas station. Mind you, the bike and the chain haven't been cleaned yet after 500 miles. I dusted off the whole bike when I got home.:thumbsup:
4612245594_8b6cfdb74e_b.jpg

Almost forgot to mention that the chain has a little over 5,000 miles on it.

Last edited:
I was about to ask the same question!:beerchug:

Thanks for the heads-up Mike1180

Mike1180 is DA MAN!!! Thanks again for recommending the DUPONT.

mike1180, if it wasn't for you, my chain and wheel won't be as clean. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Now, if I can just stop Blanca from messing with the pics every time he sees it.:laugh:

Mike1180 is DA MAN!!! Thanks again for recommending the DUPONT.

mike1180, if it wasn't for you, my chain and wheel won't be as clean. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Now, if I can just stop Blanca from messing with the pics every time he sees it.:laugh:

Most welcome brother. :bowdown:

We just had a Lowes open up here recently so I am thinking I'm going on Tuesday to pick up a can of Dupont and give it a go. The cleanliness factor is the dealbreaker for me as I hate always having to clean up the wheel, swingarm, etc from the Motul I'm using now.

From what I understand about wax lubes though you have to do a pretty thorough job cleaning the chain before first application?

I picked up 2 cans from lowes last week. 500 miles later and no grime and sling. Great product!
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't say enough good things about this product. If you cannot find any maybe I could ship you some Our lowe's here carries it:thumbsup:

From what I understand about wax lubes though you have to do a pretty thorough job cleaning the chain before first application?
You probably do but I didn't when I did Djx's chain.

I picked up 2 cans from lowes last week. 500 miles later and no grime and sling. Great product!
Posted via Mobile Device
I know exactly what you're saying.:beerchug:

I can't say enough good things about this product. If you cannot find any maybe I could ship you some Our lowe's here carries it:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

Thanks sleepless Red for the informational Photo.....My company finally makes something I can use....lol......I actually work for a Dupont plant in Texas.:rofl:

Canadian Dupont Supplier's number is 905-602-6022 in mississauga. You can call and if your willing to buy a case they'll ship it to you directly.

Back