I think he loves it....

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
The way he is looking I think he loves that Busa:laugh:..........I know the feeling:inlove:

fastest.jpg

He's asking the Lord for forgiveness cuz he accepted money to make it not look like it's still the king !
A dozen or so bikes in my life and this one is truly the best .
Maybe I'm just getting old and appreciate the finer things in life ?

How can you not look at her like that?? 4 years and 2 Busas and I am still like this :wow: every time I approach her!!:thumbsup: I honestly cannot imagine myself on any other bike.

kinda like when you're with your wife and you get caught looking at another hot babe. lol

She looks that much prettier when you look at those ugly faces on either side of her! Spiderface and PirateEye!:lol:

I had a 14 and trade it for my Busa,best decision ever.The only "big" difference is the brakes.Still today I love my Busa

When my friends come over and we grill out I back my girlfriends car out of the carport and bring my bike from the back carport to the front one just so we can all look at it while I'm grilling..

How can you not look at her like that?? 4 years and 2 Busas and I am still like this :wow: every time I approach her!!:thumbsup: I honestly cannot imagine myself on any other bike.

I got an '06 I ride daily and have 36,000 mi on her...

Almost daily (unless I'm late :p: ) I get off her and pause, step back
and look at her in the morning sun...sometimes I come out at break and just
stand there (like and idiot) looking at her.

Classic beauty never gets old...factor in the freakish performance...:bowdown: :bowdown:

Back