smoking and cell phones

schroetf

Donating Member
Registered
i think if you have to take a smoke break or use your cell phone it is way cooler to park your bike and do it as opposed to while riding or stopped at a traffic light--------

i think if you have to take a smoke break or use your cell phone it is way cooler to park your bike and do it as opposed to while riding or stopped at a traffic light--------

But then you wouldnt represent your faceless dome cover properly followed by the sound of your overly loud v-twin that is out of tune rumbling off into the distance. :whistle:

:laugh:

That reminds me of the lady I saw Tuesday sitting in her car at a red light talking on the cell phone holding not 1 but 2 plates of food (they didn't even have a cover on em)from KFC. I tried to take a pic of it real quick but wasn't fast enough before the light changed and she had to set the food down to drive. :banghead:

lol, I'll take my phone out and check it to see if I need to pull over and make a call or not.

When I rode a few years back there is this one stoplight in Mobile that I'd actually make a phonecall at, but would hang up when I saw the other lights going from green to yellow..:whistle:

i think a big part of the fun in riding some of these great scenic rides is pulling over and taking a break----

Back