Chicago riders BEWARE!

What an unnecessary waste of life. I hate reading/hearing news like this.
What has happened to us as a society and people? Makes me sick and sad thinking what will it be like for my 6 year old later in life. Scum bag thieves.

I hear they're talking about bringing in the National Guard things are getting so bad there.

Wow very sad story. Incredible what some idiot POS losers grow up to do in this life.

May he rest in peace... Wish the very worse for those guilty of this....

This is such a tragedy. I wonder if anyone will explain to the screaming mother of the dead thief that her son was a thug?

Yep, cops have guns, criminals have guns, but citizenry can't have guns legally. In this case the criminals thought they had an easy mark. Shame only one of them killed, and the unarmed off-duy cop didn't have his weapon on him and lost his life.

I blame our welfare systems that reward people for having babies and letting the government raise them. They should prosecute the parents of the pieces of $%^& too. :soapbox:

You are 200% Correct. That is why I don't live in Illinois. Especially, when I am riding my bike, I am ALWAYS carrying. You have no idea what is going to happen that day. If someone tries to rob me or steal my bike, the great state of ohio states that I do not have to retreat from my vehicle and my vehicle is my castle. That means my bike is my castle and someone that tries to steal my vehicle is going to have a very big surprise.

Yep, cops have guns, criminals have guns, but citizenry can't have guns legally. In this case the criminals thought they had an easy mark. Shame only one of them killed, and the unarmed off-duy cop didn't have his weapon on him and lost his life.

I blame our welfare systems that reward people for having babies and letting the government raise them. They should prosecute the parents of the pieces of $%^& too. :soapbox:

Agree 100%. Politicians buy the votes by giving our money to those who don't want to work.

What a tragedy for a young guy and his family. It has to become really bad only then people get armed and finish all this crap really quickly.

This is a tragedy that he survives insurgents only to be killed by his own countrymen. Then Mayor Daley has to make sure he gets some media time to spout off about more controls on hand guns...shameless.

its a crazy world now a dayz, when something like that happens it don't even faze me anymore, It happens all too often.

what a bunch of BULLSH.... this country needs a cleaning up

Back