"Bike Related"

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I haven't posted is soooo long, hi my friends! Been bicycling like a fool (upcoming big daddy 3 state tour). FINALLY, I got all the gear in the bag in the trailer...right tires on, and did a "test century" in the Sierras (I do one every Saturday but this was the first with the 50 lb. trailer installed). I was really surprised how well it pulled, even in the steeps, but it doesn't steer as well on fast downhills! I looked down and I was going 46....shut it down to 30 right away! Speed is only fun for me when on a Busa!

Pics below, Doyle

P1030522.JPG

P1030523.JPG

P1030524.JPG

P1030525.JPG

P1030526.JPG

Doyle...my brother.

You are a mad man.

Please be careful out there. Speaking selfishly, I'd be crushed if anything bad happened to you out there.

Congratulations on your commitment. I wish I was there to see you off.

Cheers!

Dang Doyle, That's a lot of miles and commitment right there!:beerchug:
Do you ever ride the Busa?
How is that street fighter coming along also?

Hope to see you at the stampede in Aug!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Cool trailer.
Looks like it would pull real well.

Yeah, the mass centralization and low center of gravity makes major differences over conventional panniers. (especially when windy)

Really lookin forward to the Stampede, embarassingly, I have been off motorcycles for months, not because of lack of love for the sport but because of sucky weather and freaking mileage training! I'm getting back from the tour on June 28....at that time building a carport and completing both Busas have top berthing! (oh yeah, some twisties too). I better get into motorized 2 wheel shape before you guys start showing up for the Stampede! Doyle

Doyle, thanks for the post. Having just arrived in Germany, where the majority of folks ride bicycles, this will be a big help until my 'busa and car arrive.:thumbsup:

nice looking set-up :beerchug: that takes a lot of commitment!

any way to sneak a small electric motor on that trailer for a little help on the climbs? :laugh:

That's so awesome, Doyle.:bowdown: Good luck and be safe out there.:beerchug:

I've been doing indoor cycling to stay in shape. For me, it's the best cardio workout. I can't stop doing it because I love to eat.:laugh:

Back