dynoed the S100RR today.

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
I rode it 120 miles to the dyno,up in tulsa, Metric motorcycles(great people) the bike had 1690 miles on it when I got it on the dyno, numbers were 184.52 HP @ 13.2k and 80.15 lb/ft of tq @ 10K. those are the corrected numbers also. air fuel went a little rich above 8k rpm, around 12:1 or lower.

you need to to quit posting this stuff because my wife may divorce me when I pick one of these up before we get our acadia... j/k

seriously these bikes seem amazing

can you post the graph?

After reading all the magazines, I thought it was just hype... but these bikes are living up to their billing as the baddest boys on the block.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

no mods. stock down to the paper filter. only thing that has been done is the 9k rev limiter removed when I bought the bike.

yes, brad was there, the cost was spot on 3 runs a/f, for $30! the fellas at the shop were impressed with the bike and liked it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great numbers that will get better after you get some more miles on it! Glad it was the right price! I know some shops are outrageous on dyno pricing.

If you install a PCV and get that air/fuel to 13.0 or so, you will find that the bike will respond up to about 11,000 rpm, but won't pick up anything after that. For some reason, S1000rrs don't care what the air/fuel is way up high in the rpm band . . . its strange, but it is the only bike I ever had on my dyno in over ten years that did NOT pick up peak horsepower when the A/F was corrected. Up to that point - yes; after that, no. It is a very impressive bike with lots and lots of R&D behind it . . .:thumbsup:

Back