Pics of your saddle and tank bags?

Tdog

Registered
I'm getting ready to get me some soft saddlebags and a tank bag and I'm looking for idea's of what will look good on on my white 09 Busa. If you have pics do you mind posting them? Thanks Tony

Here's my tank bag. It's a Tourmaster.
4612245594_8b6cfdb74e_b.jpg

View from behind.
4611624167_b1f06981c9_b.jpg

From the left side.
4591226307_ef7fb36448_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sleepless. I knew as much as you ride you would post a pic. Is that bag considered a mini or is it larger? I'm trying to determine the best size I need.

mine is a nelson-rigg silver streak. I wish it was a little bigger it"s ok for an over night but to small for any longer

busa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sleepless. I knew as much as you ride you would post a pic. Is that bag considered a mini or is it larger? I'm trying to determine the best size I need.

It's considered a large. As you can see, it was expanded in the first and second pics.:beerchug:

By the way, you're welcome. You can get something that's bigger than the one I have. This one's just right for me.

Last edited:
Ahhh. I see that now. It's hard to tell how big they are til you see one mounted on a bike. Thanks for sharing guy's.

I like the look and shape of this one. Chattanooga, can you get quite a bit of stuff in there?

Yeah, I carry rain gear for two people, 2 water bottles, phones, keys and a bunch of other little odds and ends in there with no problem. The zipper around the bottom expands the bag up by an inch or two, but I've never had to use it. It also comes with a rain cover and backpack straps, and has a clear map pocket on top.

I've used a bunch of them through the years. Also have the Tour Master Cortech bag like the ones shown above.

Fits a lot of stuff, but a bit big for the bike.

Gallagher.jpg

OldForesthill.jpg

Then opted for same Tour Master brand, but thinner & smaller.

Worked much better, plus you can lay down on it. Magnetic & expandable.

ForestRd71.jpg

165_6586-800.jpg

Hwy58-3.jpg

ForestRd71.jpg

Gallagher.jpg

OldForesthill.jpg

165_6586-800.jpg

Hwy58-3.jpg

Enter the Bagster. Which is awesome, bunch of us have these. You can purchase them here: Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike Bit more of an investment than just a Cycle Gear cheapy tank bag, but approaching 60,000 miles of travel on mine.

IMG_0121.jpg

This bag, I only used it for one ride. It was way too big and stuck me in the gut. I still have it on the shelf and it was used for just one ride.

Img_0122.jpg

It's also expandable and might work better for someone that's tall in the torso, or has heli bars.

Img_0215-busa.jpg

Img_0215-busa.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Img_0122.jpg

Went back to Bagster, and got their smallest bag. Couldn't be happier. I've got so many miles of travel on this bag, it's falling apart and all the stitching is coming out in the rear. :laugh:

Img_1806-900.jpg

DSC03041_900_busa.jpg

Img_0240-bagster.jpg

Img_2690-Ceilo.jpg

Img_1806-900.jpg

DSC03041_900_busa.jpg

Img_0240-bagster.jpg

Img_2690-Ceilo.jpg

Back