Found a 99 copper to share

looks suspicious. It's already on it's third exhaust system. Pics were from when it had an older exhaust system. Swing arm is black (99 was not painted). It looks like the frame has two colors. It also has a few more modern aftermarket parts on it. Seems like it should have more mileage on it. Also I wonder if the fairings were painted copper and while they were at it the painted the rotor to match. Sounds like this guy maybe the the second or third owner who wants something with more bling and a fatty for cruising. Probably the owner before him did all of the repair and/or mod work. 6300 is to high.

Last edited:
Nice bike if not a scam. Just not too sure about an 11 year old bike with 1300 miles on it. Smells fishy to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

15 mi from my house...so if you guys need a local eye let me know. This guy has been posting this for awhile w/ his blue car

It should read:
"Busa w/ replaced low mileage gaugecluster. Has been dropped several times, but comes w/ '99 paintscheme fairings. Will trade for anything that looks better than this bike."

Back