How about this 1 (youtube again)

kennym4

Registered
- Idiot Runs A Biker Off The Road[/url]

Think this person has a problem with motorcycles ?

Looked like a legal place to pass to me ??

Last edited by a moderator:
looked deliberate enough he was in no position or even close enough to overtake car in front of him old vid... One of the reasons I don't carry anymore here in Fl.

i cant say for sure...yes the red car looked like he was passing car in front of him also...(not shadow of vehicle that the red car was rideing butt on too)....got to make sure cars in front of you are not going to pass also!!!

Since we only see 20 sumthin secs of video its hard to tell what happened before hand.
Nothing would make that excuseable but we do not know if biker pissed off driver before that happened in some way.
I just hope he was able to pop up shooting cuz I would have filled that car full !

Little does the driver know in the car, he was getting video taped the entire time. Not hard to track down him with that nice view of the plate!

it looks like it was as much the bikers fault as the cagers. as it seemed tThey were both trying to pass the car in front of the red one. I had a similar thing happen to me 2yrs ago. I went to pass a truck pulling a 5th wheel and when I reached the front of the trailer portion, he starts to pass a car he was tailgating that I couldn't see. Luckily for me there was a nice shoulder to go out onto. Thats why I always pass at max aceleration, i feel it minimizes risk in that situation.

Back