What have you done for your bike today?

Big Bo

Registered
I changed the oil, installed a new rear tire, and I Pledged her. :beerchug::beerchug:

What about you, what did you do for your bike today?

Last edited:
Im counting yesterday, but I pulled the nose,( tighten and check everything) sides and chain off, ground more of the frame so the chain will stop rubbin, tightened my front sprocket, I think the vibration from the chain rubbing loosened it up. Cleaned and reinstalled the chain and hooked up my switchbacks. I also took the rear tire off a friends Gixxer1000 and had my avon put on his rim at the shop.

Today I rode and finally got some pledge to clean her with, WOW does that stuff work!!

new rear roadsmart, cleaned the chain up real purdy, new cutch fluid, shift star, billet shift shafts, 40# clutch springs, going to flush out the brakes out as well.

oh, and put the engine back in it:thumbsup:

Had a new Shinko Apex Radial installed. Ordered a R series windscreen and put her away for the rainy weekend.

Pulled of the OSD cover for minor adjustment.
PUlled the swingarm OFF to check pivot bearings
Reinstalled both...
went for a ride:thumbsup:

I pledged her, broke in her new shoes with a 200+ mile ride it started with wet roads but dryed out quick so she got another pledge, WD40 and chain lube when I got home.
:beerchug:

I put her to work.:laugh:
4612239240_9582570183_b.jpg

Tripped over a sprinkler , landed in front of her and let her laugh at me along with rest of family...:laugh:

Dr E I still love the way your bike looks but I wonder how many 'Stormtrooper' jokes you hear daily...:rofl:

Cleaned her again..... with Honda polish. Got a new set of Hayabusa valve stem caps and installed some carbon fiber accent pieces on the heel guards:thumbsup:.

Back