Weekend Ride

NickSully

Donating Member
Registered
For some reason I don't get out on the motorcycle very much for fun relaxing rides. I use my busa for commuting so I guess by the time the weekend gets here I don't have much desire to ride. This weekend was a different story though; I went out on two rides.

The first ride was on Saturday and was out to the local twisties near Red Rock Canyon. This ride was about 80 miles total and a lot of fun. Here are a few pics from one of the scenic stops:

05-16-10WeekendRide-1.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-2.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-3.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-4.jpg

Last edited:
The second ride was out to Boulder City to eat at the Coffee Cup which was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The place was busy and the food was delicious. I Then found a little park close by that had real grass and trees so I had to stop. This trip was about 50 miles round trip.

05-16-10WeekendRide-6.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-7.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-8.jpg

05-16-10WeekendRide-9.jpg

Nice Pics Nick! I see you're keeping the faith by keeping that silver beauty clean and sparkly!! :bowdown:
Hope to see you at the Stampede in August!
Hi Ho Silver...................and away!! :laugh:

What tank bag is that?

Joe Rocket Hammerhead Tank Bag that I got from ToBeFast.com who is a site sponsor here. The bag is perfect for day trips. :beerchug:

Nice Pics Nick! I see you're keeping the faith by keeping that silver beauty clean and sparkly!! :bowdown:
Hope to see you at the Stampede in August!
Hi Ho Silver...................and away!! :laugh:

Well, I hate to be a follower but that pledge with lemon really works. :laugh::beerchug:

Hopefully we will meet at the Stampede! :thumbsup:

Awesome Nick, glad you had some nice weekend riding! I still absolutely love that color on the Busa, next time you go for a weekend roll please hit me up if you want some company bro!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Great stuff, Nick!

Looks like you had great weather for the outing, too!

:beerchug:

Don't forget to send me some of those images to include with the Stampede Slide Show.

:whistle:

Awesome Nick, glad you had some nice weekend riding! I still absolutely love that color on the Busa, next time you go for a weekend roll please hit me up if you want some company bro!:beerchug::thumbsup:

You bet. I'm hoping to make this a regular weekend thing. I need to get out more. :laugh:

Great stuff, Nick!

Looks like you had great weather for the outing, too!

:beerchug:

Don't forget to send me some of those images to include with the Stampede Slide Show.

:whistle:

Thanks Scar! The weather was perfect this weekend. To bad it won't last. :no:

Where you would me to send the pictures to? Do you need a certain size picture because that's full size right there. I'll have some better pictures next weekend because I'm never forgetting my camera again. :laugh:

Back