Prime reason why you should wear all your gear every time

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Was gonna go for a ride today. Rolled the bike outside.
Walked back in and geared up. Walked back outside and..............

Tripped over a sprinkler head in my yard......
Had I not had my helmet and gloves on I would have bump on the head and skinned up hands......:rofl:

True story !

It was the one time when strangely I put it on before I got close to bike(kids distracted me).
Walked outside to head toward bike and whoop , right over.
And oh yeah whoever said Jeans wont save you in a crash was wrong.
No skinned up knees either...:laugh:

It was the one time when strangely I put it on before I got close to bike(kids distracted me).
Walked outside to head toward bike and whoop , right over.
And oh yeah whoever said Jeans wont save you in a crash was wrong.
No skinned up knees either...:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

possibly had you not been wearing the helmet you would have seen said sprinkler head and avoided the whole incident.

However on the bike it's always at least helmet and gloves for me! Leather pants make my butt look big!:moon:

possibly had you not been wearing the helmet you would have seen said sprinkler head and avoided the whole incident.

However on the bike it's always at least helmet and gloves for me! Leather pants make my butt look big!:moon:

Head is a popup that did and did not retract.
No matter what it should always be down.
Helmet or not heres your culprit...
Cant tell you angry the wife gets when he says
"Daddy I love Blanca" that distracted me and i was still floating on his words when it happened.
Took pic two mins before I rolled it outside..

adam on blanca.jpg

Yes your honor that is how it happened .
Perfect .
Was walking outside .
Adam being Adam following me cuz he wants to do 'vroom vroom' as always .
He has to twist the grip a couple times before daddy leaves .
I'm watching him and 'whooooop' right over in yard .
Wife , Kathy and Adam I have never heard laugh so hard in my life .
Kinda humbling to be laying on ground and have your three yr old son standing over you laughing his butt off !

Dude you rock. :rofl:

Nothing like a father bein real with his children.:thumbsup:

Adam and I were watching the bike racing from Infineon last night and the wife walked in .
Adam tells his mom "when I grow up I'm gonna have a blue Kawasaki and go soooooo fast !
All the girls are gonna be saying Aaaaaadam Aaaaaadam"

He's 3 and she's already arguing saying her son ain't gonna be racing no motorcycles when he grows up .
He looked at her and said
"mom your mean , I love daddy" :rofl:

Ha Ha OMG HA! Oh snap Captain we are going down. :rofl: OMG man the crash barriers. Oh snap I knew I shouldn't have got out of bed this morning. :rofl:

someone wrote that a person's fear mechanism isn't fully developed until your in your 30-40's. that's why young people do more stupid, crazy stuff than older people. I never wore safety gear when i was in my 20's but now it's my top priority.

I do jiu jitsu and i still "feel it" when i'm thrown to the floor on my back (and that's a controlled break fall). it's gotta be much worse worse falling off a bike and rolling around on the asphalt!

someone wrote that a person's fear mechanism isn't fully developed until your in your 30-40's. that's why young people do more stupid, crazy stuff than older people. I never wore safety gear when i was in my 20's but now it's my top priority.

I do jiu jitsu and i still "feel it" when i'm thrown to the floor on my back (and that's a controlled break fall). it's gotta be much worse worse falling off a bike and rolling around on the asphalt!

That is so true.
Up till about thirty i was Superman and made of steel..:laugh:
Got married and now all things scare the crap out if me.
I still go fast but with alot more resoect for how it will feel if I go down.

I grew up in Nashville TN. We used to skateboard down Hillsborough blvd.
Big hill, you would easily get up to 40-50 on a board going down.
I was there a few yrs ago and was absoulutely amazed that I used to skate down that thing..

I can still feel the gravel gettin picked out of my back and hear my mothers crying .

Back