Going to look at an 2006 today

MR Felt

Registered
Going to see a 2006 today.
It is a black 2006 with 3100 miles. He wants $7200 but I can't do that. I can go $6400.
Anyone buy your Busa then because of the size and extra weight wish you would have stayed with your GXR ect?

Going to see a 2006 today.
It is a black 2006 with 3100 miles. He wants $7200 but I can't do that. I can go $6400.
Anyone buy your Busa then because of the size and extra weight wish you would have stayed with your GXR ect?

I went from a GSXR 600 to my Busa, and I couldn't be happier. I know that the bike would be heavier, but once I sat on it and moved it around a bit, it didn't seem as heavy as people make them out to be.

It takes a bit more effort to whip it around in the corners, but I think the comfort that came along with the weight was worth it. My 600 would shake me to death out on the highway, but the Busa just cruises along like a Caddy!

Just my opinion.

I went from a GSXR 600 to my Busa, and I couldn't be happier. I know that the bike would be heavier, but once I sat on it and moved it around a bit, it didn't seem as heavy as people make them out to be.

It takes a bit more effort to whip it around in the corners, but I think the comfort that came along with the weight was worth it. My 600 would shake me to death out on the highway, but the Busa just cruises along like a Caddy!

Just my opinion.

+1 on the CaddyBusa .
No complaints as the benefits outweigh the disadvantages .

Like this one? Get it! You will not be disappointed:thumbsup:

RS3.jpg

Busa isn't heavy at all.. No complaints and i have no disadvantages I can think of.. I ride with a 600 all the time and all day yesterday i was smokin him of the line :cheerleader:

Bring him cash and please take some pic's when you bring it home today.... Good luck :beerchug:

well.... I LOVED my '02 gsxr1000, never thought I would want anything else..and then, the 'BUSA came into my life and I wouldnt trade it for anything...just do it :thumbsup:

Got my first bike about 2 years ago - Ninja 650. Awesome first bike! After almost a year to the day, I traded it in on my 07 Busa. The Busa is a MUCH better fit for my gangly 6'3" frame and the ride is much smoother and feels more stable. The Ninja 650 isn't quite a GSXR, but the Busa is a better feel than a smaller bike.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I will be selling the FZ1 for the busa. The FZ1 is upright so
you are not putting your weight on your arms.

pull out $6000 and I bet they might take it... make sure you look and the header pipe!!! don't do hat i did!! I didn't look and now i'm pissed about the whole deal!!! well not realy cause i got it for $4800 lol

What a plus for you...the fastest color :thumbsup:

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

think twin turbo'd limousine with a killer suspension package

Last edited:
Ok...the bike looks like new except it fell over 2 weeks ago
and scratched the lower right part of the Busa decal and some scratching on the panel itself. He actually said "hey take it for a spin, I'd trust you. You're not kid."
He won't go under $6800. I only have $6500.
What do you think??

Tell him you have 6500 and leave. I guarantee he stops you before you leave or calls you in a day or two.

Back