400 miles through the snake and back~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
We pulled out into so much fog I couldn't see the Busa in front of me nor the Busa in back. Ran out of the fog and mist about 50 miles into the ride and was nice from there on in.

Tofas2c, 1FastBusa, and myself rode out wondering where we might end up...thought about heading back towards deals gap. We ended up at the snake in Shady Valley TN. 318 curves in 11 miles~!~

A few pics from the day...

100_0534.jpg

100_0536.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0538.jpg

100_0539.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0544.jpg

100_0545.jpg

100_0546.jpg

100_0547.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0549.jpg

100_0550.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wanting to go back for awhile. Now I know I'm going back soon after viewing your pics :thumbsup:

Excellent pics and it looks like y'all had alot of fun .
Thanks for sharing .

Why this place doesn't have a 'jealousy' smiley I don't know but if they did I would reach my max of ten here :laugh:

That looks like some place I need to visit! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

Had an awesome time with some good friends, we will do some other rides like this later in the year hopefully. I have to say this was one adventure where we didnt know where we were going or where we would end up. If anyone is in Virginia you need to ride Rt 58 west from Stuart to Damascus. Lots and Lots of turn just look out for some Gravel, maybe later in the year it wont be as bad. :thumbsup:

We pulled out into so much fog I couldn't see the Busa in front of me nor the Busa in back. Ran out of the fog and mist about 50 miles into the ride and was nice from there on in.

Tofas2c, 1FastBusa, and myself rode out wondering where we might end up...thought about heading back towards deals gap. We ended up at the snake in Shady Valley TN. 318 curves in 11 miles~!~

A few pics from the day...

Wow Mark! That really looks like a cool ride and what a great place to share tearin' up some asphalt w/ friends :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to look into riding that area at some point. "The Snake" huh.....very nice. Thanks for sharing

Should have told me you were going :poke: I am 15 min from there almost. That curve you have pictures of, the curve near the end of the pics, you really have to watch that gravel it comes up on the pavement and that is a sharp curve.

I would love nothing more than to know there are 0 cops on that road and take my Buell through there. I can cruise that thing about 80mph all the way to the end :rofl:

Anyway, would love to know if you go somewhere again, I wouldn't mind a bit to meet up where ever. Even NC, works for me.

Back