UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
NEVER EVER...trust a weatherman .....

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

Ward made it a point to get a knee down before the day was over...

More to come.... gotta go suit back up.........

IMG_3543.jpg

Last edited:
I was upset this morning when I saw the weather at Hallett today. Yesterday every weather report I found online was 75% rain all day long today. Y'all need to thank me for the change in weather. If I had gone to the track anyway, we would have ended up spending all day in the garage watching the rain fall. This has been my luck all freaking Spring this year :banghead:

I seen the radar was fairly clear there. Glad you all won the weatherman bet.:thumbsup:

It's rained off and on here in my part of Missouri most of the day. The folks I ride out there with are going tomorrow, hopefully they will be as lucky (weather is for 40%-50% then, probably rain all day).

We had a wet track on the first session, that was it. Just now finished up. It was a great day. Pics later, gotta pack.

I am SO sore! Thanks to all of the cancellations we got a ton more of track time.

Glad it worked out, Steve...

Looking forward to more pix!

:beerchug:

Was a great couple of track days for sure.

It was a great time! Even if the track wasn't 100% dry until noonish on both days. :beerchug:

Good to meet all you fellow Busa guys in the Hallett area, Macon454, RacerV and his buds, UncleSteve and 1 other fellow busa guy, I can't remember his screename.. We did luck out on the weather! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna check out BirdsEye Photography for pics. They had a crane rented out so they could take shots straight down while you're leaned over.

Last edited:
I was upset this morning when I saw the weather at Hallett today. Yesterday every weather report I found online was 75% rain all day long today. Y'all need to thank me for the change in weather. If I had gone to the track anyway, we would have ended up spending all day in the garage watching the rain fall. This has been my luck all freaking Spring this year :banghead:

Too bad it didn't work out for you. But I could have easily been screwed sitting around watching rain :beerchug: It was a gamble!

It was a great time! Even if the track wasn't 100% dry until noonish on both days. :beerchug:

Good to meet all you fellow Busa guys in the Hallett area, Macon454, RacerV and his buds, UncleSteve and 1 other fellow busa guy, I can't remember his screename.. We did luck out on the weather! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna check out BirdsEye Photography for pics. They had a crane rented out so they could take shots straight down while you're leaned over.

It was nice to get to meet and ride with you also. :thumbsup:

He sent me some samples. But they didn't include the sky crane one and only of sat, none of sun. Oh well...

Back